Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of Printmate to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the purchaser to Printmate whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by owner on behalf of Printmate.
2. Goods means the articles or things described in the contract between Printmate and the purchaser.
3. 'Printmate' is the trading name of R Gavini.
4. Notwithstanding that Printmate may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on Printmate unless and until it has been accepted in writing by Printmate.
5. Any times or dates given for completion or delivery of goods shall be binding on Printmate, insofar as Printmate undertake to carry out additional work for the purchaser to the value of the print element of any goods not supplied on time. Such liability shall not extend to delays beyond the control of Printmate including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing defects in files or omissions of information delays in approval of proofs and non-performance of carriers.
6. By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied to the industry standards will be entertained.
7. Design Service - our standard design service prices do not include the supply of high resolution files to clients. High resolution files can be purchased at an additional charge.
8. Payment of goods
1. All goods shall be paid for at the time of order
2. No goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
3. All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (where Value Added Tax is applicable) and is charged at the appropriate rate.
9. Quality & Liability
1. Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied must be notified to Printmate within 2 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to Printmate for inspection. Any complaints made after this time period are void of any right to refund or reprint or consider to handle as complaint.
2. Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon Printmate in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the goods.
3. Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of Printmate:
a. Death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
b. Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sales of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
c. Print ready artwork is to be supplied, designed in accordance with the print templates and checklist. These are available to view on our site under "print checklist & templates"
4. Product Quality (Printing Colour, Lamination, Die Cut, Embossed, Spot UV, Foil Blocking, Embossing, Print Finishing)
We use high quality 4 Six colour B1 SM Heidelberg and 3 Six colour B2 SM Heidelberg presses the quality is superb even when production reaches 65,000 impressions per hour. The latest CTP technology with SIP3 link gives flawless first generation reproduction, in-house state of the art finishing machinery, completes your job with the same care we started it with. Whatever your print requirement, Printmate will strive to deliver. Our aim is to provide a one stop affordable print service. Also some variation of colour is inherent in the printing process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that minor variations are immaterial and that the Printmate shall have no liability in respect of such variations.
Please do not use heavy ink coverage on light paper and as well as on urgent order such as sameday or super sameday. It is also recommended that for urgent order such as sameday or super sameday, do not use heavy pigment based ink like four colour black, blue, purple and red. As these colours don't get dry for a long time.
Although we use world best machinery for our production, still there may be some sort of tolerance for cutting, guillotining, folding etc.; which should be acceptable by customer. Minimum 2 mm of cutting, folding tolerance should be acceptable.
10. Variations In Quantity
1. We will endeavour to deliver the correct quantity ordered. However some variation is inherent in the print manufacturing process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that minor variations are immaterial and Printmate shall have no liability in respect of such variations. No credit will be awarded on quantities plus or minus 10% of the print quantity ordered.
Complaints must be made within 48 hours of receiving your goods. Any complaints made after this time period are void of any right to refund or reprint or consider to handle as complaint.We cannot accept complaints due to data that has been supplied incorrectly. Please be aware of the information on print data. You can however make complaint via email with subject Complaint followed by your order no. Should something be delivered that is not to your satisfaction, you can submit a complaint and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please understand that carriage costs and copies of receipts cannot be reimbursed or sent back if your complaint accepted. We cannot accept unpaid packages. To qualify your complaint, we may ask you to send us 50 copies ( Some cases 100% product ) of damaged product. Please also note that because we cannot give guarantee of productions colour, product / colour which do not dries on time, lamination, die cut, embossed, spot uv, print finish or cutting, therefore we will not accept any complaint on this ground.
Although we use world best machinery for our production, still there may be some sort of tolerance for cutting, guillotining, folding, spot UV, foil blocking, embossing etc.; which should be acceptable by customer. Minimum 2 mm of cutting, folding, spot UV,foil blocking, embossing tolerance should be acceptable.We cannot give guarantee that we can meet always your expectation.
In spite of the most modern printing machines, there may be slight colour deviations. The print result is dependent on vary many factors, including the character of the paper of individual manufacturers, e.g. the degree of whiteness, the grain direction and/or whether it is gloss or matt; climatic conditions at the printing site, such as temperature and air humidity. Should colour deviations within the tolerance range arise for reasons of this sort, then due to the way our system works the fullest use to capacity of our forms and machines this will not constitute a reason for complaint.Also some variation of colour is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that minor variations are immaterial and we shall have no liability in respect of such variations.
We also would not accept any complaint if our courier delays in deliver or not following the instructions for delivery time. Also as long as we manage to send goods via courier within stated time frame at our online shop, we would not take this as acomplaint.
We have right to resolve any complaint within our own discretion and we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising including without limitation breach of contract, negligence, wilful act or default.
If you have any other complain, should also be notified within 48 hours of delivery the jobs. Any complaints made after this time period are void of any right to refund or reprint or consider to handle as complaint.
www.print-mate.co.uk keep the rights to resolve any complaints under its own policy, rule and terms, which doesn't affect statutory rights.
12. Cancellation of Orders
1. We reserve the right to pass on the 3.9% charge by our payment gateway to the customer.
2. We reserve the right to consider any manufacturing costs or refuse a refund if production has began on an order.
3. Changes to order specification and checking of artwork details will result in a £6 charge to be paid before production can proceed.
13.Delivery of Goods
1. Customers should enter the correct delivery address in the delivery address fields at the time of placing the order.
2. If goods are returned to us as a result a delivery failure we reserve the right to charge the customer for a further delivery.
3. Goods can only be delivered to one address per order.
14. Printmate shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
15. The liability of Printmate to the purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
16. If the purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract Printmate may (without prejudice to Printmate's rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the purchaser are remedied.
17. No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of Printmate shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
18. Any concessions made or latitude allowed by Printmate to the purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of Printmate under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
19. The contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the purchaser and Printmate agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Printmate retains all copyright for inclusive design until such time as the customer pays for in full the goods (design and print). Upon full payment being received the copyright becomes the property of the customer.